"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Metal cuffs I made this weekend (marni)


I tore out this magazine page for the Falconiere cuff, but $525??  Come on.

And here are some more outrageous pieces-- gorgeous, but the prices are ridiculous:
Janis Savitt Cuff Black Nickel Chain Cuff $1000

Givenchy Black Chain Cuff $750

So I made some of my own.  I want to do some with leather, but this is a start.


Trying to perfect the assembly method.  The epoxy is a little messy.  Maybe 1mm drill holes and attach the chain with fine guage wire instead....don't want to tell you the actual cost to make these, as I may want to charge outrageous prices someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!