"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Black Swan-- See it

I heard today that this was actually only shown on something like 18 screens across the US this past weekend???  I mean I had to drive all the way to hollywood to the cinerama dome arclight.  ha ha ha.  I was waiting at the door at 10:30am, crushing my rumpled advance purchase ticket in my sweaty hand.  I couldnt wait to see this!
So, it is "very good"-- not great, not fantastic, but really good.  Worth seeing in a theater.  Theres a scene with her legs.......agggh!
If you like psychological thrillers or the work of Cronenberg, Kafka, or Aronofsky, for that matter-- it might resonate with you.  Natalie is very good.  There are a few "gotcha" scares that seemed a bit horror film-ish, but I did jump!

Since there are not many cities its shown in, to build buzz, I guess its up to people like me.  Well, I'm buzzing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!