"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A couple of old bags! (Julie)


Here's a couple of my old bags. Inspired from my childhood growing up in the sticks - HILLBILLY GIRL. why am I so obsessed with Hillbillies?  Maybe it was the Beverly Hillbillies that got it going. LOVE that show. I always had such a crush on Jethro. AND I always wanted to be Ellie Mae. In fact I was her for Halloween one year. Ha Ha... and Marni was Tippi Hedren  from "the Birds" Oh my God, that was a spectacular costume, Marni!
The other bag is an early bear bag. I was into bears for a long time but I had to move on for reasons I can't get into! This was always a favorite of mine, kind of like an old "blanket" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!