"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dinner Cruise on the Seine (m)

Captain Frick Frack was 10 minutes late, everyone waiting around not knowing what was going on, no one to meet us, no signs, crazy.
Julie, Lourdes and I took a dinner cruise on the Seine for Julie's birthday cadeau.  It was so lovely!  The food was fantastic, that's rare on these types of things I think.  As per my usual, I snuck on a plastic water bottle filled with wine so I didn't have to pay the equivalent of 15USD for one glass!   ha ha ha.
Amuse Bouche before dinner
  
I loved the tiny cow on my steak
 
toast de trois.  sadly the foreshadowing makes me look like man-hands.


Lourdes and Julie and Eiffel


Two friends wait for taxi at Hotel De Ville


1 comment:

paul said...

is that some delicious potato dish hiding behind your steak?

Post a Comment

Talk to us!