"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Memories of Paris, Past. (Julie)


I just found this funny collage my friend Ben did of us when we were working for The Gap... oh dear, so many years ago! We're talking 1980 something.  God, Ben was so freakin funny. Those were the good old days when I had a nice expense account. Wow, did I really live that life?
And now I'm about to leave to Paris with Marni. I'm so excited I could scream. I haven't been to Paris in 10 years. I am SO READY to eat, drink and get inspired. I'm getting in my pink corvette now and heading for the airport. Do you like my new "Betty Boop" bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!