"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I caused a Teency Weency International Incident at CDG

Sunday morning, Julie and I were pushing one cart loaded with all 6 of our huge bags piled up on it into the check in line, and by accident my small black/white carry-on fell off, and we did not notice.  After about half an hour in line, we got to check in and the lady says sorry, we need to shut down all check-ins at this terminal, there has been a report of unattended baggage and they need to evacuate this area.  I looked at our cart, and said oh my god Julie, where is my little b/w bag!!!  I quickly looked around, and saw some machine gun toting guards circling my poor little bag a few aisles away.  I yelled 'WAIT!!! thats my bag!" and ran over.

The matter was cleared up.  Mon Dieu!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!