"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Daily Dose of Dementia-- Day Three--Wed. Oct. 3, 2012

This might have been the best yet-- someone who is NOT totally mental, just OUT THERE.

I walk down to the platform turn the corner and lean next to a Latino male, mid 30's, fishermans hat pulled down low, normal looking, tats, nothing scary.

He says "Its going to be okay you know"  I hadn't looked at him or anyone, just thinking my own sad thoughts.  (My friends Dad had just passed away and my other friend's dog just died that morning, one I had babysat and known very well).

I said flatly, yeah, probably.

I got on to the train, sat way in the corner.  He makes a beeline to sit right next to me.  "I hope you don't mind, but when you walked by me your energy just waved through me like "whoa!" and knocked me back against the wall! and I couldnt help but look at you and wonder about you?  I grow a lot of weed, and I just wondered if you smoke and if I could help you with what you need right now for your sadness?

I said how do you know I'm sad?  

He said take my hand like this... and holds both his hands around my one hand.... for about 30 seconds, his eyes closed. I was very lackadaisical thinking oy vey another nut.   He opens them. "wow, you have huge orange and yellow bright colors around you!"  

I know I am a writer, and I know I make things more fun to read with slight embellishments and exaggerations.  BUT I AM NOT FUCKING KIDDING!  this is what he said to me!  I thought to myself jesus H. Krishna, thats just what I said I thought drew the mentally ill or ANY freak to me all these years!

I said how can you feel or sense that?  He said Oh you are the type that must know there are many dimensions beyond what everyday people see and feel and hear and I just felt something from you that was so strong! I don't know if you're religious or what.... and I interrupted no, I'm more of a pantheist  or buddhist....
so he said well then you know all the levels of consciousness and many have been through them and 
He went on to talk about the different kinds of weed and hash and how shamans have used them through the centuries and how they used heated specially shaped stones to scrape the "Hash" off the leaves to make hashish and achieve levels of consciousness beyond what we see every day and I tell you, he wasn't just some scheister, he really believed in what he was telling me and of course he was on something at the time but it was opening him to some other dimension and talking about when you fall asleep there is one period where you can teach yourself to astral travel, and "now is now and you know what, now its already gone" and I guess he just had me so distracted that I forgot about my sorrows for that time and just talked to him about other dimensions and dreams and he asked me "what do you feel when you hear that someone else has died that you don't know" and I said "not much" and he said that's right, because it happens every day, to everyone, and you are alive, and those that have died--they want you to live and not be sad, etc on and on.....and they are waiting for you when you join them again....
Man it was wild.
What will tomorrow bring!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!