"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fringe Power cannot defeat the tyranny of evil-doers


Pulp Fiction Style Quote (yes I know the Pulp Fiction version is not a true bible quote):

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous horse is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the horse's souls through the valley of darkness, for she is truly her brother's keeper and the exposer of evil men . And she will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and FURIOUS anger those who attempt to POISON, and destroy my horses. And you will know my name is The FRINGE when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Yes, tonight I whipped a handful of gravel at a 9 year old boy and his father.

Took a trail ride (the team sorting rodeo was cancelled due to just a little bit too much mud that a horse might slip on) and so, instead, my partners Dennis and Kayla and I took a ride through the magical bamboo forest in the Hansen Dam.

Upon our return to the low rent DOUBLE JJ stables (next to Summerhawk) in Sylmar, we entered the back gate of the property from the trails to the sight of an 8 yr old boy throwing rocks at a proud, head held high, pure white mare in the middle of an arena.  He and his father taunted and continued to throw things at her to make her run or move inside the arena.  



Dennis, my instructor, a man who has had a long time relationship with this ranch and has his horses there, yells to the boy "DONT YOU THROW ROCKS, DONT DO IT, DONT YOU DO IT!" and we ride past.  I turn around, and see the boy whip another handful of rocks at the beautiful mare.  

I can't take it. I whirl around on Tommy (he's quite impressive at 17'2)-- and race back in their face-- I  scream "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO????!!!!  HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE THREW ROCKS AT YOU!!!???"  The father, standing next to the boy yells "listen, its our horse we can do what we want, he's not hurting the horse. Its none of your business."  

I SERIOUSLY  LOSE IT LIKE I NEVER FELT BEFORE.   I leap off Tommy, grab a handful of gravel and whip it at the feet of the father and son.  "NONE OF MY BUSINESS????  I'M MAKING IT MY BUSINESS.  HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?  HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN SOMEONE THROWS STONES AT YOU!!!!?????" 

The father and son look at me like I"M THE CRAZY ONE (which I am when it comes to protecting animals) and walk away quickly toward the other end of the stables.   My eyes start to tear up I am so furious and angry.  I put Tommy away, and see the white mare now in her stable.  I walk up to her and tell her right near her face,  "I would never let anything like that happen to you, I am so sorry, they are evil, I will try to do what I can" and she looks right at me and rubs her face against mine.  looked me right in the eyes.  she knows.


Now, here comes a different horse, running wildly loose on the grounds, lead rope dragging, he steps on the lead and trips, falls forward, I scream   WHO'S HORSE IS THIS WHAT THE FUCK  IS GOING ON AROUND HERE!!!!???   and here comes the weaselly father "Oh, he got away from me and tore the hell out of my hands with that rope" he says to his wife and son.....this horse went up to the white mare and whinnied and stood face to face side by side touching her head with his trying to comfort her or, asking :I saw what you went through, could you please protect me, thats why i ran away from this evil man..."

I scream to the man's comment about bloody hands--"GOOD!    YOUR HANDS DESERVE TO BE TORN UP. AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T DESERVE TO OWN A HORSE.  WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!!!???"  How do you have horses just to abuse and humiliate and mistreat them!!!?? The father says  "Look lady, these are our horses and its simply not your business how we treat them"  "


I pass by the boy by himself as I walk to exit the ranch  He is out of sight of his parents.  I grab his shoulder and look him in the eyes and say with my most evil threatening voice,   YOU BETTER FUCKING LEARN HOW TO TREAT A HORSE OR YOU"LL GET YOURS." and I can see in his eyes the fear and he knows EXACTLY what I'm saying.

I said viciously out of nowhere as the father walks up  (brilliant response-- this is usually one I think of on the way home) "well guess what-- kids that hurt animals can grow up to be serial killers and they often start with their parents.  Think about that."

I grab my stuff and quickly walk out of the property saying to Kayla and Dennis thank you for the lovely ride but I am just too angry to stay here any longer and drive away crying.  

I will post this to Hansen Dam trail riders group so everyone knows what is going on at this place and I will call the owner Joy and try to get them at least thrown out of the stables.  I thought a badass biker/rodeo fringe outfit like Wonder Woman and a tall intimidating horse could  strike fear into these caveman evil  troglodytes but it did not.   I will keep trying......

I'm still so angry and I just have to get it out by writing it down. I wish I had the guns like Vincent and Jules and just could have blown them away like in the kids eating their hamburgers scene.  I am quite serious.  Or, I wish I had so much money that i could say I''ll give you $$$ dollars for those two horses right now-- spreading out the cash to show to them, just to get them away from these uneducated, uninformed, cruel owners.

And in my heart I know this is the LEAST harm a horse is subjected to when tortured, I guess thats what caused my vicious attack on them....knowing I can never save them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!