"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

FINALLY--Some New Marni Jewelry

I was beginning to lose faith that any of my jewelry designs would ever be made and sold, through the deal I struck with my Indian manufacturer.  But, I forgot that India time is U.S. time multiplied by 10.  So if you think you're getting a counter sample in one week, make that 10 weeks.  But I'm excited at how some of them are coming out-- these are only first samples that need a lot of work in some cases.  This is the problem though, it will take months, up to a year, to get them photographed, line list, visit boutiques with samples, take orders, sell and get commission.  But it is a long term plan, and I have to be patient.  I'm so excited about the arm bands though-- several girls at the rodeo asked me where I got them and when they found out I make them they wanted a pair.  So that is GREAT......more updates to come.


Gold metallic leather with bone bead
black suede upper arm band

red suede upper arm band


1 comment:

dede said...

Love it. Are these on Etsy now?

Post a Comment

Talk to us!