"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

"No, YOU say Sabotahge, I say Sabotaazh"-- outtake from Mr. William Shatner

Yes, yet another act of self-sabotage.

Working in the Cooper Building Downtown for my friend Christine in her fashion showroom, turns out there is a new juice store "Pressed Juicery" that is the MOST amazing juice ever, beating out every green juice I ever had.

The manager is SUPER cute looks like Tony Goldwyn.  I though eh, he's probably gay so I was super outgoing and friendly and talked about my troubles with juice in Oregon and how I lost all this weight and its a way of life and kept coming back every morning for my juice and every night to take it home, well one day I was feeling particularly confident from the way he looked at me and from him getting a little flustered when I came by that he might be straight.

So I stopped by the other little market first, saw he was there, and came out to talk to him.  He had gone on a delivery.  I said to the other guy "Where's my boyfriend he was just here?!" he laughed and told me.  I said "Is he straight?  Married? Girlfriend?"  "Yes and No"  Okay!  I said, and went back up to work.

That night I snuck out the back freight elevator and walked one extra block away to catch the bus when the easiest stop is right in front of the shop, I was so terrified by my actions.

Tonight was the last night I was working there and I did the same thing.  As I passed the store (on the bus) at my usual bus stop time of 4:30, he was standing outside on the sidewalk looking around.  Was he looking for me?  He glanced and saw me on the bus. I'm such an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!