"People of Earth.... How are you?"
Welcome to Lady Fleabag, the musings and rants of world citizen Marni Hills. Here you can come to find daily musings, travel stories, dog and pet pictures and products, handmade gifts, crafts, jewelry and accessories, photography, creative writing, trend spotting, and much much more.

Please check back often, or better yet, sign up for email updates so you wont miss a thing!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Looper Review





Saw Looper this week with the Asians, there were 3-4 twist endings I could see coming and I thought I was so clever.  The twist was none of them.  I give it something directly between an A- and B+

Very worth the money in a theater.  Very well done.  Time travel movies always hurt my brain trying to figure out if the logic created in the movie is correct, if this happened then how could this have happened, etc.  But I gave up and enjoyed the ride.

The problem was they showed about 5 intense horror film previews before it and I had to sleep with the lights on just because of them!!!!  why pair those with this movie????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!